Hobbies

Hi! In this oportunity I talk about the hobbies. In my case, my hobby is draw and paint.

I draw when I was a child, I love draw but I have a problems when I have a blank page.

The materials that I use when drawing are: pencil, sketch and imagination, I always say that the imagination is important in the hour of draw.

Drawing is based on transferring an idea to reality, You can reproduce any idea you have in your mind come true and transfer it to paper.

Now I don't usually draw so much but when I have a little extra time I use it in draw or paint.

I like draw because I disconnect an relax drawing series characters or painting a landscape that I really liked with background music. 

Painting feels like you are in that landscapes and when drawing I always imagine what is the world of that character would be like. If they are a flying cars, robots, cars race, dragon or spirits of protection.









Comentarios

  1. You must have amazing drawing talent, you should post your drawings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree. You should post some drawings. I would love to see some of your work. Do you post your drawinds on social media?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You should post your creations, great hobby!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares