Japan 馃尭


Hi everyone! This time I'm going to talk about a country that I like to visit. My dream country is Japan. I always dreamed of traveling to the island. It's a beautiful place to visit.


I'm a person who is a fan of anime, manga and the culture of Japan. I’d have to save money to visit the country, because I would buy everything related to the world of anime and videogames such as figures, mangas, Gashapons, games, food, etc.


The person who would accompany me on this trip would be my Mom. She likes the world of anime as much as I do and I`d love for her to come with me to this country. We would visit the places where some mangas were inspired, visit the statues of the characters and the Castles, Temples and parks or landscapes. 


To visit the whole country, I would need at least a month and didn’t go in a hurry. I need to visit many places, so I need a lot of time


There are many places I would visit, the ones I would like to visit are :


Universal Studios, Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto, Himeji Castle, Akihabara, Kanagawa and Huis Ten Bosch park.


Comentarios

Entradas populares