Sailor Moon

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about the serie called Sailor Moon (1992).

Sailor Moon is a manga by Naoko Takeuchi that was animated and broadcast in 1992 and in 1996 in Chile, the serie it is about Serena, q teeneger who was destinated to be the guardian of the moon and protect the Queen Serenity, Serena met a cat with a moon on his forehead and she gave to Serena the powers of a Sailor Guardian, along with her companions who appeared later, their mission was to defeat Queen Metalia who wanted the moon to be dark, where she would have her new kingdom to rule her.

I used to watch this serie whenever I could, they broadcast it around 8 pm here like in 2012 on another channel, long after the original broadcast in Japan and after that, they showed Detective Conan, another of my favorite series.

I really liked Sailor Moon because the whole serie had references to the galaxy, as well as having a style of animation and drawing that was new for me at the time.

And this is the issue for today. Thanks for reading my blog, ¡see you next week!

¡Bye!


Comentarios

Entradas populares