Holidays!


Helloo! Today I'm going to talk about the holidays. My favorite holiday is my trip to Pucon.

Pucon is a little city located with a lake next to it in the Region of Araucanía.


I always remember the beautiful landscapes and his flora. There are many boats and yachts since people go out a lot for a ride around the lake.


In February 2022 I will travel with my family and my dog. We visited many places such as the Park Ojos del Caburga. It's a very beautiful place, clean and full of vegetation, this park is very famous there, many people go to visit it with their pets, obviously taking care not to dirty the place, the park and the people are very concerned that everything is clean so as not to damage the ecosystem. Another activity we did in Pucon was to take a boat ride on the lake. The ride was very calm and the view of the Villarrica Volcano was very impressive.


In the city we also visit various places such as restaurants and craft fairs.


Everything was very nice and fun, but I will always remember the beautiful landscapes there are. Highly recommended to travel to pucon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares