Social media


Hi! Today I'm talking about "Spotify"! I think most of the people who are reading this blog use "Spotify" for different reasons.

"Spotify" It's a social media app that is used to listen to different types and genres of music. I discovered this app in 2018 more or less, when I listened to kpop more often. Before "Spotify" came out, people used different platforms for listening to music, such as Youtube, Soundcloud or downloading the songs on their phones, mp3s or using the ipod.


I like this app because I feel that many people search different types of songs for different situations such as traveling, walking, studying, working and spotify managed to bring together all musical genres on a single platform, for me the app helps me to listen to the different types of music that I like whether the are old or new.


I visit the app very often because when I do something like study or work, whether it's walking or studing i listen to music to concentrate or relax.


I think that the people who use this app feel that it helps them in their day, Whether it's relaxing them, helping them to concentrate or having fun.






Comentarios

  1. I still use this application daily, practically all day, I think that nowadays we all listen to music with headphones constantly.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares