Anime!


Hi! Today I'm going to talk about my last weekend. I'm a person that likes anime so much. Actually I see anime series on broadcast, so I wait till the weekend to see all the updated chapters. Now I watch 6 series at the same time, Isn't a problem because I remember the previous chapters. I thought it happened to me that I forgot the chapter, but normally very rarely happens to me.

I watch the series with my mom, she also likes anime so much, like me, she has watched it since she was little, so we both enjoyed the weekend watching Anime.


Is difficult to choose which the 6 series is the favorite, because there are many series that we have already seen the first season such as Dr. Stone, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Edens Zero and One Piece. If we talk about the best series that we see until now, it is One Piece.


The series is about Monkey D-Luffy, a 17 year old boy following in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Luffy and his crew travel across the Grand line, expecting crazy adventures, unveiling dark mysteries and battling strong enemies, all in order to reach the most coveted of all fortunes.


We started seeing anime series all day in 2020 because we were in a pandemic, but now we move them to the weekend for lack of time.


I really enjoy watching the series because it disconnects me from the world, entering one of fantasy, with other realities and much more colorful.

Comentarios

  1. I never see an anime, but I enjoy watching series too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! How can you watch 6 series at the same time? I´m impress

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 6 series at the same time is incredible and difficult

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My favourite anime is Dragonball, the original series when Goku was young. I have the first 53 comics (Spanish editions) plus a couple of videos. I actually learnt ba lot of my Spanish reading Dragonball.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares