Family

¡Hi everyone! This week I am going to talk about a family meal.

In my family every year we get together on an exact date in 2 months, May and December to pray for my grandparents.

In May the prayers are from my grandfather, always on the weekend so the whole family can come and they take turns. The houses take turns to be the place of prayers.

The whole family arrives, about 30 people and this year it was in santiago in a house in a relative's house.

The day is divided in 2 faces: The prayers and The food, the prayers are divided 9 into 3 with a cocktail between prayers. At the end of the 9 prayers, they begin to prepare the tables to eat.

The food depends on the family of the house. On this occasion there was a buffet that had Meat, Rice, many Salads and chicken.

For me, this meeting to do the prayers of my grandparents is very important for me and my family because it is an opportunity where the whole family can get together since some are very far from Santiago.

¡See you next week with a new topic on this blog!



Comentarios

  1. I think putting aside set dates for a family gathering is a great idea. This is a great family tradition.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares